Dura Bench Table Tops
- Category: Building Supplies
- Hits: 10473
Standard Durabench Table Top
Dura-Bench Table Tops offer a tougher, long-lasting growing surface while eliminating problems associated with other bench top materials. Dura-Bench Table Tops are easily cleaned and assembled. Dura Bench Table Tops interconnect with other Dura-Bench panels to create a smooth, flat bench surface, making it easy and effortless to slide flats and pots across the surface. The panels will not crack, rot or splinter like wood products, and will not corrode, rust, or have sharp edges like expanded metal or wire tops. The panels are peak load tested at 630 lbs and will not dent or warp. They measure 2' X 4'.
Dura Bench Unique Benefits
Durable, Flat, Smooth Surface
Smaller Hole Openings
Easier to Install
Easier to Disinfect
Rot, Splinter & Decay Proof
Rust, Corrosion & Deforming Proof
DESIGN / FEATURES of the Original Dura Bench Table Tops
- 2' x 4' (8 sq ft., nominal) high impact abrasion resistant polypropylene plastic panel - weight 7lbs each. This includes 1.1" x 1.1" square holes.
- Two unique styles: Overlap and Non-Overlap versions.
- The Overlap version interconnects with tabs on the 4' sides and overlaps on the 2' ends.
- The Non-Overlap version interconnects with tabs on the 4' sides and butts up to the 2' ends.
- (10) Pre-molded screw holes per panel for attaching to substructure with stainless steel screws.