- Category: Shade Cloth
- Hits: 2010
Quality Knitted Shade Cloth
Crop Protection for UV an Heat Sensitive Plants
- Better ventilation and water permeable. Open lockstitch design reduces wind speed and heat buildup in structure
- Lightweight and easy to install. 20-25% lighter than woven shade cloth with dramatically more strength. Can be cut on site and will not ravel
- UV protection. UV resistant, high density polyethylene
- Chemical resistant. Resists most horticultural chemicals, sprays and detergents.
- Reduce soil moisture loss. Less evaporation
- Tough lockstitch knitted construction. Resists rips, tears and fraying. Shade levels remain constant during product life.
- Cost effective. Minimal edge taping and swing thanks to knitted lockstitch
Shade Structures, Greenhouse Covers, Hail Protection, Livestock Shading, Temporary Fencing, Windbreaks, Bird Netting, Swimming Pool Covers, Truck Tarps, Tennis Courts and Ball Diamonds
We Stock 50% Black Shade cloth No Tapping or grommets 26' Wide cut to Length