*INTERNET SPECIAL ONLY*
Chemilizer can be used with a wide range of chemicals and fertilizers to reduce your cost. Chemilizers offer easy installation. Chemilizer is preferred over others for its mobile, non electric, compact and lightweight structure. The chemilizer is designed as a two part system comprised of a water motor and a chemical pump.
Read more: Chemilizer HN55
Category: Modine Heaters
Modine Hot Dawg Gas Fired Heater
For applications requiring a low profile unit, Modine offers the Hot Dawg® Gas Fired unit heater. The Modine Hot Dawg Gas Fired Heater may be installed in residential or commercial applications just one inch below the ceiling. The superior quality matched with the following features makes the Hot Dawg unit heater an easy choice for a variety of applications.
- Hush-puppy quiet operation
- Uses natural or propane gas
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use
- Low-profile design and neutral color to blend in with decor
- Lightweight, easily installs 1” from ceiling with only 2 angle brackets (included)
- Install quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small diameter vent pipe
- Right or left hand controls available on all 30-75 units. Gas, electrical and flue connections can be changed by simply flipping the Hot Dawg over
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability
- Full 10-year warranty on heat exchanger
- Also available with a blower. Contact Modine for further information
The Modine Hot Dawg Propane gas heater, when in operation, is very quiet. It is certified for residential, commercial and industrial use. The low-profile design and the neutral color of the Modine Hot Dawg Heater blend in with any decor. The Modine Hot Dawg heaters are light weight, and easily install 1" from the ceiling with only two angle brackets (included on sizes 30-75). Comes with standard power exhaust simply vent through the roof (pipe sold separate). The Hot Dawg heaters come with a permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability. The Hot Dawg Heaters also come with a full ten year warranty on heat exchanger. We offer the 30 to 125 thousand BTU Hot Dawg heaters. Please review the drop down for pricing.